- Based on 4 adults and 2 children sharing
- Fly Virgin from Gatwick or Manchester in August 2014
- Stay in a 4 bed / 3 bath named Disney area villa
- Private pool, spa, Wi-Fi and games room as standard
- Fully insured 7 seat minivan included for the fortnight
- Book pre-advance with a deposit of £75 each
Todays price from... £895
All special offers are subject to availability. Blackout dates apply. Prices based on maximum occupancy.
Your holiday in detail
You can’t be too early if you’re looking for cheap August flights to Florida. Make a pre-advance booking for your August 2014 Orlando flights and the best prices are guaranteed. This August Orlando holiday package departs 20th August 2014 for the very best fares. If you need to leave earlier in the month check out our early August 2014 Orlando flight and accommodation package.
If your August 2014 needs are different let us know on this enquiry form. We’ll be back to you with a tailormade email quote.
Fly direct to Orlando International from Gatwick or Manchester with fantastic Virgin Atlantic. You can expect convenient flight times and a well organised check-in. You won’t have to keep paying for extras; in-flight meals and drinks are free of charge and your baggage allowance is included. Virgin entertain the children with the Virgin Kids Pack and seat back screens with the latest films help the journey along.
Pick up a fully insured 7 seat minivan at Orlando from our car hire agents at Alamo or Dollar. There are no extra charges to pay. The CDW and all the local fees are covered by our inclusive Florida car hire contract. Tell us if you fancy a different vehicle. We have excellent upgrade rates.
When you think of Florida you think of villas. Davenport and Kissimmee are close to Disney and have dozens of villa communities for you to consider. We have a wide selection and within this price we can offer you the following:
- 4 bedroom / 3 bathroom. The 4 bedroom villa doesn’t cost much more than the 3 but it has a lot of extras. With 2 master bedrooms en suite and a 3rd bathroom shared between the 3rd and 4th bedroom you have lots of room to spread out
- Private pool with spa
- Games area (it’s often a converted garage) with a pool table
- Fully equipped kitchen with washer and dryer
- Lots of linen and towels throughout
- Large dining and living area opening out onto the pool area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple cable TVs
A Florida villa holiday offers you real freedom. After a hot August day at Disney it’s fantastic to come home and drink a cold beer from your own fridge beside your own pool.
Mid-range communities include Solana, Southern Dunes. Highlands Reserve, Highgrove, Westhaven and Orange Tree among many others. If you have a favourite just tell us and we will find 2 or 3 villas for you to look at.
Premium communities such as Emerald Island are available for a supplement which may not be as much as you think. The main cost in an August Florida holiday is always the flight.
This August 2014 Orlando villa package is available pre-advance from £895 per person. A £75 per person deposit secures and balances are due 3 months before departure which gives a long time to budget. August flights to Florida around this date are always very busy so you can’t enquire too soon. Our Florida flight experts are open 7 days a week.